Are you an experienced Medical Records Specialist looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Medical Records Specialist :
- The team uses remote access to providers and retrieves records according to HEDIS specifications for HEDIS measures. They will be retrieving medical records, using excel to track their work, combining PDFs and using the vendor portal for uploading records.
- During HEDIS season this person will be handling medical record review to confirm alignment with QI specifications. They will validate data and be responsible for reporting.
Requirements for a Medical Records Specialist :
- High School diploma or GED
- 2+ years of healthcare experience- preferably experience with medical record collection/chart chasing
- HEDIS experience is a plus
Hours for this Medical Records Specialist Position: Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm
Advantages of this Medical Records Specialist Opportunity:
- Fun and positive work environment
- Weekly Pay
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and life
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Why Work Here?HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Fun and positive work environment