Are you an experienced Medical Office Administrator looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career as a Medical Office Administrator by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to either of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Medical Office Administrator:
- Handling checking-in and checking-out of patients
- Answering phone lines and scheduling patient appointments
- Performing verifications of insurances
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience in Front Office roles (at least 1 year from Medical environment)
Hours for this Position
- Monday to Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
- No weekends!
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary of up to $15.00 per hour! (Dependent upon experience and education)
- Weekly pay!
- Benefits offered (Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance)
- Fun and positive work environment!
Interested in being a Medical Office Administrator?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.