Seeking an Experienced Medical Billing Specialist to work full time Monday – Friday in Dothan, AL!
Daily Responsibilities of the Medical Billing Specialist / Reimbursement Specialist:
- Follow up with insurers and patients to collect outstanding balance while providing excellent customer service
- Complete and submit primary and secondary billing to payers for reimbursement
- Review Claims with outstanding balances and identify actions to successfully collect revenues
Requirements for the Medical Collections Specialist / Reimbursement Specialist:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years’ experience of Medical collections with Payors
- Experience working with multiple insurances such as Medicaid, Medical, Medicare Part B, Commercial, etc.
- Strong computer and data entry skills, background in adjudication and EOB’s
Shift for the Medical Collections Specialist / Reimbursement Specialist:
Monday – Friday between 8:00 am – 8:00 pm (Flexibility needed, for 8-hour shift between these times)
Advantages of this Opportunity of the Medical Collections Specialist / Reimbursement Specialist:
- Competitive salary!
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Growth Opportunity
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
Should you be interested in this Medical Collections Specialist position, please click the Apply button below or email your resume to