Market Research Consultant
Healthcare Support Remote, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an experienced Remote Market Research Consultant looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – Remote Market Research Consultant job opening is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Remote Market Research Consultant:
The Market Research Consultant will have client-side market research background, with qualitative and quantitative research experience, excellent storytelling, and communication skills. Must be able to be flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing environment and navigate complex organizations.
- Compile insights executive audiences on weekly basis
- Synthesize research and insights into compelling deliverables
- Lead market research projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10 + years Primary Research Experience
- Vendor Management Experience
- Client-Side Research Background
- Microsoft Office Expertise
- Experience working in complex and matrixed environments
- Strong presentation skills/able to present to senior leaders
- Excellent communicator – written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously with little direction
Hours or shift of a Remote Market Research Consultant:
- Monday to Friday, daytime hours
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Pay: $ 89.00 - 95 per hour (based on experience)
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
Interested in being considered for this Remote Market Research Consultant job opening?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.