Are you an experienced Pharmacy Technician looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- The Pharmacy Technician will be responsible for filling prescriptions under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Will be responsible for receiving of product, returns, identifying expired medications, stocking of inventory, inventory counts, physical inventory, and other tasks as deemed appropriate.
- HS diploma or GED
- Clear and active pharm tech license in the state of Texas (cannot be a trainee)
- At least 1 year of pharmacy experience
- Computer proficient (proficient with Excel, Word and internet)
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Experience working in a pharmacy filling prescriptions
Hours for this Position:
Monday – Friday, 40 hours, possibly 2 closing shifts per week. Open from 7am to 8pm. Must be able to work within our operating hours and an occasional Saturday. May be scheduled for overtime based on business needs.
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
Should you be interested in this Pharmacy Technician position, please click the Apply button below or email your resume to
Michael Anthony Castillo
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.