Are you an experienced Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN in Simpsonville, SC looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious Healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “YES" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Licensed Vocational Nurse:
- Assists Nurse Practitioner in providing clinical services in a Primary Care setting
- Assist with greeting patients, taking vital, completes accurate patient documentation via computerized charting, as well as duties such as supply ordering, inventory and weekly patient logs
Licensed Vocational Nurse Requirements:
- Active and clear LVN license in SC
- Must be non-smoker and has general population clinical experience
- At least 1 year of Electronic Medical Record, taking vital signs and performing Point of Care Testing
Hours for this Licensed Vocational Nurse Position:
- 30-35 hours per week, Weekdays 8:30AM to 5PM, Sat 9AM to 5PM, Sun 10AM to 4PM
- $22-23 per hour
Advantages of this Licensed Vocational Nurse Opportunity:
• Weekly Pay!
• Fun and positive environment
• Health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN / LPN position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration. Please send your updated resume to Allyssa Pahang at: email@example.com
If this is not the opportunity you're interested in please respond "Decline" so I can provide you better opportunities in the future.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.