Are you an experienced Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN Looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? This position is with an 18 apartment Senior Care Facility in Grass Valley, CA.
Daily Responsibilities of the Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN:
- Oversight over the clinical services of the 18-apartment assisted living facility
- Supervise 15 direct reports of Resident Medication Assistants and Care givers
- Responsible for scheduling shifts, job assignments, and evaluation of the Resident Medical Assistants and Caregivers
Requirements of the Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN:
- Must have a valid California Licensed Vocational Nursing certificate
- Must be CPR certified
- 2+ years recent long-term care clinical experience working with older adults with cognitive deficits preferred.
Hours for the Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN:
Shift: Either Tuesday – Saturday or Sunday – Thursday | Daytime, 8-hour shift starting at either 8, 8:30 or 9 a.m.
Advantages of the Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN:
- Medical is through HealthComp using Anthem Blue Cross
- Dental and Vision through HealthComp
- PTO – Accrue up to 128 hours (16 days) and increases with tenure
- Major Sick time – Accrue up to 56 hours annually (7 days)
- Employee Assistance Program - CONCERN (EAP)
- Access Perks - Employee Discount Program
- Eligibility to participate in Company Retirement Plan (pension) after 1 year; Company contributes 2.25% per year
Interested in being Considered for the Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN:
If you are interested in applying to the Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration. OR contact Melanie Williams at Healthcare Support.
Why Work Here?HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Fun and positive work environment