Licensed Mental Health Professional - LCSW, LPCC, LMFT
Healthcare Support Roseville, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a LCSW, LMFT, or a LPCC to join a well-known accountable care organization as a Licensed Masters Mental Health Professional.
Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? Are you looking for work-life balance? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this Licensed Masters Mental Health Professional is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities (LCSW , LMFT , LPCC) :
- Provides mental health assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and crisis intervention services for adult members who present themselves from psychiatric evaluation with a broad range of mental health needs.
- They will be providing therapy to the adult patient population who are suffering from complex behavioral health illnesses such as: PTSD, schizophrenia, psychosis, severe depression / anxiety, etc.
- Provides therapy services, creates treatment plans, and care coordination for members / patients
- Master's degree in Social Work, Social Welfare from a clinical track, Clinical or Counseling Psychology or related field required from an accredited college or university.
- Must have a valid Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Marriage Family Therapist (LMFT) or a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) in the state of CA
- Has experience in assessing, diagnosing and treating a broad range of psychiatric conditions.
- Must have a National Provider Identifier (NPI) or obtain NPI, prior to employment start date
Hours for this Position:
- Monday-Friday in office, 8AM-5PM (No nights, weekends, or holidays)
- No on-call
Advantages of this Opportunity (LCSW , LMFT , LPCC) :
- Very competitive salary as a clinician within the job market ($104K - $110K+) | highly dependent on years of experience as a clinician
- Direct Hire, Full-Time
- Full Medical Benefits for you and your family
- Offers work life balance, Monday – Friday hours (no weekends, nights, or holidays)
- Generous vacation days to take time off when needed
- 401K Plan for retirement with matching
- Pension Plan
- Fun and positive work environment
Further details can be discussed directly with recruiter
Interested in being considered for the Licensed Masters Mental Health Professional ?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click apply now for immediate consideration or email email@example.com
About Us: HealthCare Support is a national niche recruitment firm that has a singular focus - placing top talent in the dynamic healthcare industry. Servicing local providers to Fortune 500 healthcare organizations, we place administrative to executive level professionals in the clinical and non-clinical healthcare arena.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.