Are you an experienced Home Infusion RN looking for an opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the Home Infusion Nurse Area Manager position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Home Infusion Nurse Manager:
- Manage nursing team providing Ig therapy, and coordinate with home infusion agencies to ensure quality care is given to patients
- Interview, select, recommend hire, train and assign nursing team
- Provide technical guidance, continuing education, coaching, auditing and mentoring to nursing team
Requirements of a Home Infusion Nurse Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Compact/TX RN license (clear and active)
- 5+ years of Home-based Ig therapy administration experience
- IgCN certification or willingness to obtain it within first year of employment
- Active CPR Certification
Hours for this Position: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM—6:00 PM CST
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Career growth opportunities and ability to interact daily with executive leadership
- 401K matching
- PTO: 15 days to start and it accrues over a year
- 8 paid holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day After Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve Day, and Christmas Day)
- Fun, positive, work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Home Infusion Nurse Liaison position, please click Apply Now or email email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.