Are you an experienced Infusion Care RN in the Orlando, FL area looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this position is for you!
The Infusion Care RN will be responsible of the following:
- Provide telephonic case management and care to patients in regards to infusion therapy treatment/medication
- Complete all initial screenings for home infusion and hemophilia patients
- Coordinate home nursing and complete a 7-day follow up call on all home infusion patients
- Collaborates with the health care team in providing direction for maintaining high quality patient care, outcomes, and goals for patients
- Clear and active RN license in the state of FL
- At least 1 year of Infusion or Specialty Pharmacy experience
- Computer proficient
- Comfortable being on the phone with excellent communication skills
Hours for this Position:
Monday-Friday (8-hour shift anywhere between 8 AM to 8 PM), with some overtime and weekends as well
Advantages of this Infusion Care RN Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying to the Infusion Care RN position, please click “Apply Now” or email your resume to:
Maria Quindoza: firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.