Home Health Registered Nurse / RN
Healthcare Support Medford, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
- $46 Hourly
Are you an experienced Home Health RN looking for an exciting new opportunity? Do you want the chance to advance your career by working with a prestigious medical company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Home Health RN:
- Will provide nursing services in the patients’ homes/facilities
- Expected to complete 6 visits per day (caseload will include elderly population and acute care) within a 50-mile radius
- Will receive a tablet for in-field work (can complete administrative work/documentation from patients’ home, their home or office)
Requirements of a Home Health RN:
- RN license in the state of OR and BLS
- Must have OASIS experience
- Valid/ active drivers license and proof of insurance
Hours for this Position: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm – (On-Call Weekend once/ month)
Advantages of being a Home Health RN:
- Competitive salary: Starting at $46/ hour
- Benefits offered: Dental, Life, and Health benefits and Weekly Paychecks
- Uplifting and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered for the Home Health RN?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.