Home Health Registered Nurse / RN
Healthcare Support Denton, TX
- Expired: January 15, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an experienced Home Health Registered Nurse for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of Home Health Registered Nurse:
- Provide skilled care to clients requiring professional nursing
- Ensure department meets all infection control and safety standards
- Manage a caseload of patients
- Prepare documentation accurately, timely, and according to agency policy and governmental and Medicare rules and regulations
- Maintain accurate and complete records of nursing observations and care
Requirements for Home Health Registered Nurse:
- Clear/active RN license in the state of TX
- BLS required
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Recent OASIS experience REQUIRED (no older than 2017)
- Must have tablet/EMR experience from home care setting
- Ability to travel in a car on your own with proof of auto insurance during designated work hours
- Comfortable traveling up to 50 miles at most
Hours for this Position:
- Monday – Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Advantages of this Home Health Registered Nurse:
- Competitive weekly pay up to $57/hr, depending on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered as a Home Health Registered Nurse:
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now or immediate consideration or you may send your updated resume to May Bonion firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.