Home Health Registered Nurse / RN
Healthcare Support DeSoto, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking Home Health RN’s to work on contract in the DeSoto area. This is an excellent opportunity to express your professionalism and get your foot in the door with one of the largest post-acute healthcare organizations in the United States!
- Home Health RN’s will provide nursing services in patient’s homes
- You are expected to complete 6 visits per day within a 50-mile radius from your location
- Will receive 2 days of training before you are working independently
Requirements for Home Health RN’s:
- Clear/Active RN license in the state of TX
- Active BLS Certificate, Valid Driver’s license, and Proof of Insurance
- EMR Experience required, preferably Homecare Homebase
Hours for this Position:
Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. On call work is not required, but there is opportunity for it.
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary starting at $40 per hour, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
Interested in being Considered for this Home Health RN Position?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.