Home Health RN / Registered Nurse
Healthcare Support Round Rock, TX
- Expired: November 12, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking qualified Registered Nurse candidates for a full-time, direct hire Home Health RN position for our client in Round Rock, TX. This candidate will work in collaboration with a growing home health agency to provide skilled nursing services to the local community.
Home Health RN General Summary:
- Assess all medicines to identify possible ineffective drug therapy or adverse reactions, significant side effects, drug allergies, and contraindicated medications.
- Establish realistic measurable, observable goals consistent with the patient’s diagnosis.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to Compliance Process: Code of Conduct, HIPAA, and documentation standards.
- Demonstrate professional conduct, service excellence and commitment to the values and mission of company.
Home Health RN Benefits:
- Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm schedule with rotating on-call every 5 weeks
- Full benefits including medical/dental/vision, 15 vacation days, paid holidays
- 401k, tuition reimbursement
Home Health RN Qualifications:
- • Currently licensed RN / Registered Nurse in Texas
• At least 1-year of Home Health experience within the last 5 years
• Must be a licensed driver with an automobile
If this position sounds like a great match for your skills set and experience, please apply online now!