We are currently seeking qualified Registered Nurse candidates for a full-time, direct hire Home Health RN position for our client in Round Rock, TX. This candidate will work in collaboration with a growing home health agency to provide skilled nursing services to the local community.
Home Health RN General Summary:
- Assess all medicines to identify possible ineffective drug therapy or adverse reactions, significant side effects, drug allergies, and contraindicated medications.
- Establish realistic measurable, observable goals consistent with the patient’s diagnosis.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to Compliance Process: Code of Conduct, HIPAA, and documentation standards.
- Demonstrate professional conduct, service excellence and commitment to the values and mission of company.
Home Health RN Benefits:
- Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm schedule with rotating on-call every 5 weeks
- Full benefits including medical/dental/vision, 15 vacation days, paid holidays
- 401k, tuition reimbursement
Home Health RN Qualifications:
- • Currently licensed RN / Registered Nurse in Texas
• At least 1-year of Home Health experience within the last 5 years
• Must be a licensed driver with an automobile
If this position sounds like a great match for your skills set and experience, please apply online now!
Why Work Here?HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Fun and positive work environment