Are you an experienced Field RN / Registered Nurse Case Manager looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you in local territories near Ormond Beach, FL is for you!
Daily Responsibilities of Field RN / Registered Nurse Case Manager:
- Provide nursing services in patients’ homes, expecting 5-6 visits per day serving a population of elderly and adult patients
- Average visit is are – Case Management, handling wound care, medication administration, and new admissions, Start of Care
- Attend weekly case conferences (currently being held virtually)
Requirements of Field RN / Registered Nurse Case Manager:
- Graduated from an accredited school and currently licensed to practice as a RN / Registered Nurse
- 1-year experience as a RN in the field conducting home health, Emergancy Room, MedSurg, ICU setting
- Must be a licensed driver with reliable transportation
Hours for this Position for the Field RN / Registered Nurse Case Manager:
Friday- Monday, 8am-5pm, Oncall - please speak to me about this (low volume)
Advantages of this Opportunity for the Field RN / Registered Nurse Case Manager:
- Competitive Pay per Visit = Full time work
- Full Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 15 days PTO and 6 paid holidays
Interested in being Considered Field RN / Registered Nurse Case Manager?
If you are interested in applying to Home Health RN / Registered Nurse position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Why Work Here?HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Fun and positive work environment