Are you an experienced Home Health RN / Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you in Irving, TX is for you!
Daily Responsibilities of Home Health RN / Registered Nurse:
- Provide nursing services in patients’ homes, expecting 5-6 visits per day serving a population of elderly and adult patients
- Average visit is 30-60min – handling wound care, medication administration, and new admissions
- Attend weekly case conferences (currently being held virtually)
Requirements of Home Health RN / Registered Nurse:
- Graduated from an accredited school and currently licensed to practice as a RN / Registered Nurse
- 1-year experience as a RN in an Acute Care setting or Home Health
- Must be a licensed driver with reliable transportation
Hours for this Position for the Home Health RN / Registered Nurse:
Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm
Advantages of this Opportunity for the Home Health RN / Registered Nurse:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 15 days PTO and 6 paid holidays
Interested in being Considered Home Health RN / Registered Nurse?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.