Home Health RN / Registered Nurse
Healthcare Support Irving, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you an experienced Home Health RN / Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you in Irving, TX is for you!
Daily Responsibilities of Home Health RN / Registered Nurse:
- Provide nursing services in patients’ homes, expecting 5-6 visits per day serving a population of elderly and adult patients
- Average visit is 30-60min – handling wound care, medication administration, and new admissions
- Attend weekly case conferences (currently being held virtually)
Requirements of Home Health RN / Registered Nurse:
- Graduated from an accredited school and currently licensed to practice as a RN / Registered Nurse
- 1-year experience as a RN in an Acute Care setting or Home Health
- Must be a licensed driver with reliable transportation
Hours for this Position for the Home Health RN / Registered Nurse:
Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm
Advantages of this Opportunity for the Home Health RN / Registered Nurse:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 15 days PTO and 6 paid holidays
Interested in being Considered Home Health RN / Registered Nurse?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.