Home Health RN / Registered Nurse
Healthcare Support El Centro, CA
- Expired: January 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an experienced Home Health RN / Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you !
Daily Responsibilities of Home Health RN / Registered Nurse:
- Provide nursing services in multiple patients’ homes throughout the day; serving a population of elderly and adult patients
- Average visit handles wound care, medication administration, and new admissions
- Attend weekly case conferences (currently being held virtually)
Requirements of Home Health RN / Registered Nurse:
- Graduated from an accredited school and currently licensed to practice as a RN / Registered Nurse
- At least 1-year of acute care experience in Home Health, Med-Surg, ICU, ER, SNF, or Rehab
- Must be a licensed driver with reliable transportation
Hours for this Position for the Home Health RN / Registered Nurse:
- Friday- Monday, 8am-5pm | Further details can be discussed with recruiter
Advantages of this Opportunity for the Home Health RN / Registered Nurse:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Full Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- M-F schedule
- 401k plan for retirement
- 15 days PTO and 6 paid holidays
Interested in being Considered Home Health RN / Registered Nurse?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.