Home Health RN / Registered Nurse
Healthcare Support Denver, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
Hiring Permanent Registered Nurse / RN's for Local Home Health Positions!
Advantages of this Opportunity for the Home Health RN / Registered Nurse:
- Pay Per Visit annual range from 70k to 80k +, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision, Tuition Reimbursement
- 15 days PTO and 6 paid holidays
- Opportunity to earn extra income, per each visit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Leadership and Quality Growth Opportunities
Daily Responsibilities of Home Health RN / Registered Nurse:
- Provide nursing services in patients’ homes, expecting 5-6 visits per day serving a population of elderly and adult patients
- Average visit is 30-60 mins handling start of care, admissions, recertifications, etc
- Attend weekly case conferences (currently being held virtually)
Requirements of Home Health RN / Registered Nurse:
- Graduated from an accredited school and currently licensed to practice as a RN / Registered Nurse in the state
- 1-year experience as a RN in an Acute Care setting or Home Health
- Must be a licensed driver with reliable transportation
Hours for this Position for the Home Health RN / Registered Nurse:
Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm; rotating on call once every 5 weeks
Interested in being Considered Field RN / Registered Nurse?
If you are interested in applying to Home Health RN / Registered Nurse position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.