Home Health LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse
Healthcare Support Round Rock, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you a Home Health LVN looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this Home Health LVN is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of Home Health LVN
- Will provide nursing services in the patients’ homes, serving a population of elderly and adult patients
- Provide nursing visits in accordance with the written plan of treatment signed by the physician and all subsequent orders that authorize and direct changes.
- Provide daily paperwork as required by agency to maintain accurate and complete medical records.
- Graduate of accredited practical/vocational nursing program
- Currently Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse in Texas
- At least 1-year of acute care experience
- 6+ months of home health experience
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order
Hours for this Position:
- Monday – Friday | 8am - 5pm (Further details can be discussed with recruiter)
Advantages of the of Home Health LVN
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- M-F Schedule
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k plan for retirement
- Plenty of PTO and Paid Holidays to spend with you and your family
Interested in being Considered for Home Health LVN?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.