Home Health Clinical Supervisor ( RN / Registered Nurse )
Healthcare Support Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse / RN looking for a clinical leadership opportunity with an innovative, top quality ranked national healthcare provider? Do you want to join a rapidly growing company that offers continued career development and advancement? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this Registered Nurse / RN Clinical Supervisor position in Northridge, CA is for you!
- Lead a team of skilled clinicians, managing daily operations for 10+ nursing professionals
- Provide clinical oversight of patient care plans and services
- Responsible for Quality Assurance and OASIS reviews
- Position will primarily be office based
- Active Registered Nurse / RN license in state of California
- Clinical experience in home health or home based healthcare setting
- Previous lead, supervisory, or management experience
More Information about this role as a Registered Nurse – Clinical Supervisor:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
- Compensation Notes: is $80,000 - $110,000+ (depending on relevant experience)
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Competitive PTO package and paid Holidays
- HSA and FSA options
- Career planning and advancement opportunities
Interested in being Considered as the Registered Nurse / RN – Clinical Supervisor:
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
AddressLos Angeles, CA