Are you an experienced Healthcare Customer Service Representative looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1 year of call center experience
- Typing 40WPM
Hours for this Position:
- Any 8 hour shift between 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Monday – Friday
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.