Are you an experienced Healthcare Call Center Representative looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities for a Healthcare Call Center Representative:
- Manage inbound and outbound calls to new and existing patients in relation to their drug prescriptions
- Assist with patient activities such as follow-up calls for patient's next order/refill
- Contact patient’s doctor's office to schedule order deliveries
Requirements for a Healthcare Call Center Representative:
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1 year of Healthcare Call Center Experience REQUIRED
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Willing to obtain Pharmacy Technician license if offered the position ( Will be reimbursed )
Hours for this Position for a Healthcare Call Center Representative
Monday – Friday Facility Hours 7:00am-7:00pm (40-hour weeks)
$15.50 per hour
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 18 PTO 7 Paid Holiday’s (Once hired Perm)
- Quarterly Bonuses (Once hired Perm)
Interested in being Considered for a Healthcare Call Center Representative
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.