Are you an experienced Customer Service Representative looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Taking inbound calls from members, assisting them with benefits, providing information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints
- Call volume approximately 100/day
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bilingual - Spanish & English (PREFERRED)
- 2+ years of call center experience, healthcare is preferred!
Hours for this Position:
- Monday to Friday; 7:00AM-6:00PM (8.5 hour shift with a 30 min lunch)
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.