Are you an experienced HEDIS Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a HEDIS Nurse:
- The HEDIS Nurse role will be responsible for the coordination, on-site and EMR data collection, and data entry and/or uploading of HEDIS data abstracted from medical records
Requirements for HEDIS Nurse:
- RN or LVN with medical record review experience
- Computer proficient
Hours for this Position:
- Monday – Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Advantages of this HEDIS Nurse Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, (RN – up to $30.82/hr, LVN – up to $24.38/hr)
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered as a HEDIS Nurse:
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration or you may send your updated resume to May Bonion firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.