Are you an experienced Grievance and Appeals Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Grievance and Appeals Nurse RN/LVN:
- As a Grievance and Appeals Nurse RN/LVN, you will facilitate medical necessity grievance, appeals and denials including disposition of denials notification letters, review of clinical information to determine if medical necessity criteria are met
Requirements for a Grievance and Appeals Nurse RN/LVN:
- RN or LVN License required
- LVN needs 3+ years of clinical nursing experience
- RN needs 2+ years of Clinical nursing experience
- UM and appeals experience highly preferred
- 1+ years of experience working for MCO
- Strong computer skills- proficient with MS Office applications
Hours for this Position: Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm. No weekends!
Salary: Up to $50 per hour, depending on experience and license. Weekly paychecks!
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Fun and positive work environment
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and life
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.