Float Registered Nurse / RN
Healthcare Support Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an experienced Float Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity with the largest oncology company in Florida? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- They will be taking temperature, oximetry readings/normal blood oxygen saturation level, vitals, weight, drawing blood, performing blood pressure checks, and rooming patients
- Responsible for phlebotomy, laboratory testing, quality control, instrument troubleshooting, and maintenance
- Looking for a quick learner who is able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
Requirements for the Float Registered Nurse:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Clear & active RN license in the State of FL
- Needs BLS / CPR certification
Hours for this Position:
Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 5:30pm
Advantages of this Float Registered Nurse Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered for the Float Registered Nurse?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.