Disease Management Specialist - RN / Registered Nurse
Healthcare Support Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you an experienced Disease Management Specialist - RN / Registered Nurse looking for a REMOTE opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? Are you looking for work-life balance? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this Disease Management Specialist - RN / Registered Nurse is the position for you!
*Must reside in PST or MST time zones to be considered for this role*
- Provide Behavioral Health or Physical Health education and resource health information services to patients
- For Physical health team – help members suffering from diabetes, coronary artery disease, heart failure, asthma, COPD
- For Behavioral health team – help members suffering from lifestyle changes, personal stress, anxiety and/or depression.
- Provides initial screening for appropriateness and type of information, whether local or national resources, while working on the telephone to empower the beneficiary to better self-manage the disease and communication with their provider
Requirements for the RN Disease Educator Opportunity :
- Active RN License
- Must have 2+ years of disease-specific / disease management education
- Must have 2+ years of clinical experience
- Must reside in PST or MST time zones
Hours for this Position:
- M-F, 11:30-8pm PST or 12:30-9pm MST
- Will sit remotely / Work from home
- NO weekends or holidays
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary with full benefits package ($70K - $75K, highly dependent on experience)
- 100% remote / work from home
- Offers work life balance; Monday – Friday schedule (no wknds)
- Full benefits package
- Excellent PTO/Holiday package
- Benefits go into effect first day of employment
- 401K Plan with matching
Further details can be discussed directly with recruiter
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Disease Management Specialist - RN / Registered Nurse position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.