Are you an experienced Patient Care Coordinator/CSR looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- The Patient Care Coordinator/CSR will be on the phones the majority of the day helping patients receive their Specialty medication
- Provides new and existing patients with the best possible customer service in relation to their drug prescriptions, clinical services, billing inquiries, patients’ suggestions and complaints as part of the Special Handling, Limited Distribution or Drug/Disease specific teams.
- HS diploma or GED
- Willing to work OT which may include evenings and weekends
- Basic level skill in MS Office products (Word, Excel, etc.)
- This is a high-volume call setting
Hours for this Position:
40 hours a week. Facility is open from 7am to 7pm. Shift will be 8 hours somewhere in between those hours. May need to work weekends.
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
Should you be interested in this Patient Care Coordinator/CSR position, please click the Apply button below or email your resume to
Michael Anthony Castillo
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.