Are you an experienced Customer Service Representative looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Receives inbound phone calls from individuals seeking social service referrals
- Performs outbound calls to ensure quality of referrals provided
- Conducts structured interviews to narrow down the team database so appropriate referrals are provided to callers
- Schedules transportation to doctor's appointments
- Maintains a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards callers
- HS Diploma
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Call Center experience
- Previous Healthcare experience
- Great communication skills
Hours for this Position: Monday - Friday; 12pm – 9pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.