Are you an experienced Patient Care Coordinator in the Beaverton, OR area looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this position is for you!
- The Patient Care Coordinator will be on the phones the majority of the day helping patients receive their Specialty medications
- Provides pricing, availability, and schedules information within established guidelines
- Receives inbound and outbound calls to patients or MD Offices regarding orders for medications, pharmacy services and all other inquiries
- The Patient Care Coordinator will ensure that good patients’ relations are maintained and patients’ claims and complaints are resolved fairly and effectively
- HS Diploma or GED
- Experience with providing customer service to internal and external customers
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Computer Proficient
- Must be willing to obtain a Pharmacy Technician License
Hours for this Position:
- Facility is open from M-F, 7am-7pm (Weekends are voluntary OT)
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Patient Care Coordinator position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.