Daily Responsibilities for a Customer Service Representative:
- Reference current materials to answer escalated and complex inquiries from members and providers regarding claims, eligibility, covered benefits and authorization status matters
- Provide assistance to members and/or providers regarding website registration and navigation
- Educate members and/or providers on health plan initiatives Provide first call resolution working with appropriate internal/external resources, and ensure closure of all inquiries
Requirements for this Customer Service Representative Opportunity:
- 1+ years of customer service experience in a call center environment or 2 years of customer service experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Advantages of this Customer Service Representative Opportunity:
- Competitive salary negotiable based on relevant experience
- Fun and positive work environment
- Full benefits package
Interested in being considered for this Customer Service Representative Opportunity?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.