Are you an experienced Customer Service Representative looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative:
- The Customer Service Representative will ascertain the reason for the call and assist the caller with their questions, concerns or problems with the focus on first call resolution. Facilitate resolution by referring the matter to the issue/content expert. Escalate the matter to a supervisor, request the appropriate information or take appropriate action so that the issue expert is able to effectively resolve the matter.
Requirements of a Customer Service Representative:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year of Customer Service Experience, working within healthcare environment
Hours for this Position: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm – No Weekends
Salary for a Customer Service Representative: $15.50-$17.50 per hour – Weekly Pay
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and life
- Fun and engaging work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Why Work Here?HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Fun and positive work environment