Customer Service Rep
Healthcare Support Edina, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Minimum Education/ Licensures/Qualifications
- High School Diploma, or GED
- 1-2 years prior experience in a call center and/or customer service with patient medical billing, insurance verification, working through payor portals, explaining EOBs
- Handle incoming customer service calls presented to the customer care representative with the ability to answer questions, resolve and escalate billing questions, concerns or complaints
- Exceptional Customer Service skills (Must be a good listener / communicator)
- Handle accounts in a fast-paced work environment while keeping errors to a minimum and ensuring accurate and timely account resolution
- Ability to type at least 35 WPM
- Call Queue mainly all inbound calls, some outbound calls necessary
- Must have good computer skills
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.