Are you an experienced RN Critical Care Nurse Manager looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this Critical Care Nurse Manager is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of RN Critical Care Nurse Manager
- Oversee, guide and mentor the entire nursing, rehab, and respiratory staff to ensure the plan of care for the patient population
- Providing nursing care to patients with critical and complex medical and surgical conditions
- Implementing company standards of care, policies, and procedures
- Sharing responsibility for employee engagement, recruitment, and retention
Requirements for Critical Care Nurse Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Unencumbered RN License in MI
- 5+ years of recent clinical care nursing experience in either an Intensive Care, Critical Care, ER or LTAC setting
- 2+ years of management, training, and coaching experience working in critical care, ICU, ER or LTAC
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Salary STARTS at $115k + Annual Bonus
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- Plenty of PTO / Holidays to spend time with family / friends
- 401K plan with matching for retirement
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Why Work Here?HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Fun and positive work environment