Local Fortune 500 Managed Care Organization in Little Rock is seeking a Concurrent Review RN to join the team in an office-based position. If you are a solutions-focused individual seeking a rewarding position with a growing organization, please read on below for requirements and next steps:
- Reviewing charts of members who are in the hospital to ensure they are receiving appropriate care.
- Complete medical necessity and level of care reviews for requested services using clinical judgment and refer to Medical Directors for review depending on case findings.
- Collaborate with various staff within provider networks and discharge planning team electronically, telephonically, or onsite to coordinate member care.
- Conduct discharge planning.
- Educate providers on utilization and medical management processes.
- Provide clinical knowledge and act as a clinical resource to non-clinical team staff.
- Enter and maintain pertinent clinical information in various medical management systems.
- Direct care to participating network providers.
- Participate in utilization management committees and work on special projects related to utilization management as needed.
- 2+ years of nursing experience
- 1+ years of discharge planning, UM, or UR experience
Hours for this Position:
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary up to $60k depending on experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Positive work environment with growth and bonus opportunities
Interested in being contacted for this Healthcare Specialist position?
- Please click "Apply Now" for immediate consideration
Healthcare Support Staffing Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.