Compounding Pharmacy Technician
Healthcare Support Cincinnati, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an experienced Pharmacy Technician looking for a new opportunity? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining the most diversified healthcare company in the US? If you answered “yes" to these questions – this is the position for you!
- Pull medication and supplies for patient orders
- Set up and run IV TPN compounder machines
- Sterile drug preparation and restock IV room
- Clear and active Pharmacy Technician license in Ohio and CPhT (PTCB) certified
- High school diploma/GED or higher
- 1+ years of pharmacy technician experience
Hours for this Position:
Monday – Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, $20+ per hour, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Working for Fortune 7 company and gaining valuable IV compounding experience
Interested in being Considered for this Pharmacy Technician opportunity?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.