Are you an experienced Pharmacy Technician in Oklahoma City looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the Pharmacy Technician position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Pharmacy Technician:
- Pull drugs and prepare cleaning procedure for sterile compounding
- Possible compounding
- Make calls to patients and track lab results
- Answer phone calls
Requirements of a Pharmacy Technician:
- Some USP 797 knowledge
- Clear and Active OK Pharm Tech License
Hours for this Position: Tuesday- Saturday 11am-8pm (Training times may vary Monday – Saturday 8am-8pm)
Pay Range: Starts at $16 per hour
Advantages of this Opportunity of Pharmacy Technician:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Karen Dela Pena
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.