Clinical Administrator - Registered Nurse
Healthcare Support Maumee, OH
- Expired: December 07, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have an opening for a Clinical Administrator / Registered Nurse / RN with a Home Health Agency in Maumee, OH! The Clinical Administrator / Registered Nurse / RN will oversee about 15 employees which includes performance managing and scheduling. The Clinical Administrator / Registered Nurse / RN will ensure compliance with State and Federal guidelines, oversee annual budget and help create plans of correction and implement them.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CLINICAL ADMINISTRATOR / REGISTERED NURSE / RN :
- Must be a Registered Nurse in the state of practice with no restrictions on file
- Automobile to be used for work, current driver’s license, good driving record and proof of insurance
- 1+ year(s) of supervisory or management experience in a home health setting
- 5+ year(s) of clinical experience preferably from a home health setting
- Must have experience using OASIS
HOURS OF THIS POSITION FOR CLINICAL ADMINISTRATOR / REGISTERED NURSE / RN :
- Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
SALARY FOR CLINICAL ADMINISTRATOR / REGISTERED NURSE / RN :
- depending on experience*
BENEFITS FOR CLINICAL ADMINISTRATOR / REGISTERED NURSE / RN :
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 1st year PTO: 80 hours (10 days) | 2nd year PTO: 120 hours (15 days)
- PTO hours increase every year; You can carry over 40 days the next year or get paid out up lump sum
- 8 paid holidays (Day after Thanksgiving and MLK Jr. Day)
- 401K match increase to 50% of the first 4% of their salary deferral
- Tuition reimbursement program – after 6 mos of employment they are eligible to participate up to $5K of year for a graduate master’s degree or post-doctorate degree; up to $3K for a bachelor’s degree
For more information about this position please apply to this job posting or email your resume to
About Us: HealthCare Support is a national niche recruitment firm that has a singular focus - placing top talent in the dynamic healthcare industry. Servicing local providers to national organizations, we place administrative to executive level professionals in the clinical and non-clinical healthcare arena.
HealthcareView all jobs at Healthcare Support