Are you an experienced Registered Nurse with strong leadership experience as a RN / Registered Nurse Manager looking for a new opportunity to withhold a CNO title? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse / RN Nurse Manager / RN Chief Nursing Officer / CNO :
- This is a hands on and administration High Level Leadership role
- Sharing responsibility for employee engagement, recruitment, and retention
- Providing nursing care to patients with critical and complex medical and surgical conditions
- Creating and implementing a schedule for safe staffing
Requirements for the Registered Nurse / RN Nurse Manager - Chief Nursing Officer / CNO:
- Must have bachelor’s degree in nursing (Master’s highly preferred!)
- Unencumbered RN License in Tennessee
- Must have 5+ years of recent clinical care nursing experience in either an Intensive Care, Critical Care, ER, OR LTAC setting
- Must have 2+ years of management, training, and coaching experience working in critical care, ICU, ER, step down unit, or LTAC
Hours for the Registered Nurse / RN Nurse Manager - Chief Nursing Officer / CNO:
Monday – Friday, 8AM – 5PM
*further details may be discussed with recruiter
Advantages of the Registered Nurse / RN Nurse Manager - Chief Nursing Officer / CNO:
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with employer matching
- Paid Holidays
Interested in being Considered for the Registered Nurse / RN Nurse Manager - Chief Nursing Officer / CNO?
If you are interested in applying to this, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Why Work Here?HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Fun and positive work environment