Take advantage of a competitive salary and be a Certified Pharmacy Technician.
This exciting opportunity will require a Certified Pharmacy Technician who can provide a high level of service and attention to their patients. If you are a Certified Pharmacy Technician and you meet the qualifications listed below, please click apply below for consideration.
NOTE: temporarily a Remote/Work from home set up until the office re-opens
Daily Responsibilities of a Certified Pharmacy Technician:
- Will be working on the Prior Authorization team to track and triage requests from provide for prior authorizations. When the prior authorization comes through, they review it and either approve the PA, or recommend it for denial, which then gets passed on to the pharmacist - they will use defined criteria to approve/recommend for denial. If needed, will obtain additional information from providers in order to authorize requests
Requirements of a Certified Pharmacy Technician:
- Registered Pharmacy Technician in Florida
- PTCB - national certification
- 2-3 years of retail, specialty, or hospital experience OR 1+ years of managed care experience
- STRONG work ethic
- Ability to type 50 WPM
- Good communication
- Positive attitude/ fast learner/ good attendance
- Experience approving/denying Prior Authorizations in a PBM setting STRONGLY preferred
- Ability to work from home - must have personal computer, high speed internet, private work space, and smart phone
Hours for this Position of a Certified Pharmacy Technician:
- Need to be available to work M-F, any shift between 8:00AM-9:00PM, and be able to work one weekend day a month (will get a comp day off during the week when they work on the weekend). Will be moved to 12:00-9:00 shift after they complete training.
Advantages of this Opportunity of a Certified Pharmacy Technician:
- Pay: 17/hour, weekly pay
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in being considered for the Certified Pharmacy Technician position, please click the Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Why Work Here?HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Fun and positive work environment