Take advantage of a competitive salary and be a Certified Pharmacy Technician!
This exciting opportunity will require a Certified Pharmacy Technician who can provide a high level of service and attention to their patients. If you are a Certified Pharmacy Technician and you meet the qualifications listed below, please click apply below for consideration.
Daily Responsibilities of a Certified Pharmacy Technician:
- Will be working on the Prior Authorization team to track and triage requests from providers for prior authorizations
- Determine if a pharmacist needs to review each request
- Approve/reject requests based on defined criteria and then notify providers and members
- Will be reviewing faxes that are received requesting prior auths, and then sending on to a pharmacist to review.
Requirements of a Certified Pharmacy Technician:
- Registered pharm tech in the state of California
- National Certification - PTCB or ExCPT
- 2+ years of experience as a pharm tech (will take experience from any setting - they really like people from CVS)
- Prior Authorization experience preferred
- No time off in next 3 months
- Positive attitude/ fast learner/ good attendance
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work from home
Hours for this Position of a Certified Pharmacy Technician:
- Monday – Friday, 10am-7pm or 12pm-9m
- Competitive salary up to $19/hr
- Benefits offered immediate for Medical and Dental
- Growth Opportunity with a Fortune 100 company
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in being considered for the Certified Pharmacy Technician position, please click the Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Why Work Here?HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Fun and positive work environment