Are you an experienced Case Manager / Social Worker looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Case Manager / Social Worker:
- Offers support to patients and their families
- Conducts assessments and provides counseling services and discharge planning to patients
- Will be required to make home or facility visits
Requirements for a Case Manager / Social Worker:
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Social Work
- Massachusetts license (MSW or LSW)
- Experience with adult or geriatric population
Hours for this Position:
Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm (40hrs/week)
- Starting at $34/hr. and
- Mileage reimbursement
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Opportunities for growth
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Case Manager / Social Worker position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.