This exciting opportunity will require a Case Manager who can provide a high level of service and attention to their patients. If you are a Case Manager and you meet the qualifications listed below, please click apply below for consideration.
Daily Responsibilities of Case Manager:
- Candidates will be doing case management and clinical services for a case load of about 6 foster care children and their families
- Will be supporting the Manchester, NH area and can expect to travel up to 40 minutes from the Manchester Office. We can source candidates from the Manchester, Concord, and Nashua areas.
- Candidates will be working closely with foster families and birth families as well
- Will be transporting children as needed, so candidates will need to have an active license and clear DMV report
- This position is a 50/50 mix of in office work (reporting, in office supervised visits with the children and families), and split between traveling to foster homes, school meetings, court hearings, etc. with the children as necessary
- Addressing emails, connecting with child teams to provide updates as needed, connecting with internal team on goals set for their individualized cases
- Visits are primarily taken place in late afternoon, going to foster homes, schools, and conducting sessions with the children with the foster parents involved.
- There is a case management aspect to this role as much as there is clinical services provided (counseling services)
Requirements of Case Manager:
- Master's degree required in Social Work or Psychology
- ???2+ years experience working with children and families (primarily foster care programs)
Hours for this Position of Case Manager:
- Need to be available between the hours of 8:30 AM-7:00 PM, the shift can vary depending on their caseload needs. Can be anywhere between these hours, including latest 10-7:00 PM.
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, up to $24/hr. (based on relevant experience)
- Benefits offered immediate for Medical, Dental, and Life
- Positive Work Environment!
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in being considered for the Case Manager position, please click the Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.