Are you an experienced Registered Nurse / RN Case Manager looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities for a Registered Nurse / RN Case Manager:
- Assess the member's current health status, resource utilization, past and present treatment plan and services, prognosis, short- and long-term goals, treatment and provider options.
- Utilize assessment skills and discretionary judgment to develop plan of care based upon assessment with specific objectives, goals and interventions designed to meet member's needs and promote desired outcomes.
- Coordinate services between Primary Care Physician (PCP), specialists, medical providers, and non-medical staff as necessary to meet the complete medical socio-economic needs of clients.
Requirements for this Registered Nurse / RN Case Manager opportunity:
- Valid, unrestricted RN licensure in the District of Columbia
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of three (3) years clinical practice experience in Pediatrics, Adult Acute Care, Behavioral Health, Neonatal Intensive Care, Community Health, Human Services or equivalent background
Advantages of this Registered Nurse / RN Case Manager Opportunity:
- Competitive salary negotiable based on relevant experience
- Fun and positive work environment
- Full benefits package
Interested in being considered for Registered Nurse / RN Case Manager Opportunity?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.