Call Center Supervisor
Are you an experienced Call Center Supervisor looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? If you answered “yes"– this is the position for you!
- Monitor and evaluate agent performance, as well as provide learning or coaching opportunities, and take corrective action, if necessary.
- Continuously drives improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Train and prepare call center representatives to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services.
- Experience with accounts receivable and collections
- Prior supervisor or team leader
- Experience in designing and maintaining spreadsheets and presentations
Hours for this Position:
- Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, $25+ per hour (negotiable based on relevant experience)
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Great Opportunity for Advancement
Interested in being Considered a Call Center Supervisor?
If you are interested in applying to the Call Center Supervisor opportunity, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration and email your updated resume directly to Sabrina:
Please email a copy of your updated resume to email@example.com
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.