Call Center Customer Service Representative
Healthcare Support Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an experienced Call Center Customer Service Representative looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Answering inbound calls to assist members with any questions they have about their insurance
- Checking on claims
- Making appointments for members, including arranging transportation for them in needed
- HS Diploma or Diploma or GED minimum
- 1+ yrs of call center customer service experience PLUS 2+ yrs of customer service experience, all preferably in healthcare setting
- MCO and/or provider experience and claims knowledge
Hours for this Call Center Customer Service Representative Position:
Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
Advantages of this Call Center Customer Service Representative Opportunity:
- Competitive salary of $15 per hour
- Benefits offered, including Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Fun and positive work environment at a Fortune 50 Company!
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Call Center Customer Service Representative position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.