Healthcare Support Baltimore, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an experienced Cardiovascular OR (CVOR) Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the Cardiovascular OR (CVOR) Nurse position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Cardiovascular OR (CVOR) Nurse:
- Involved in surgical services, operating room (OR) teams and specialized areas that treat open-heart (cardiovascular) patients
- Ensure that sterile procedures are followed, necessary equipment and medications are available and that patient safety is assured at all times
- CVOR nurses participate in patient care, clinical problem solving, monitoring and CVOR coordination
- Clear and Active Maryland RN license
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a cardiovascular unit as a circulator, scrub, or operating room (OR) nurse
Hours for this Position:
6:30a-5pm (10 hours) or 6:30pm-7pm (12 hours)
Thursdays are 8am-6:30pm or 8am-8:30pm
Rotational day off
Advantages of this Cardiovascular OR (CVOR) Nurse Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Cardiovascular OR (CVOR) Nurse position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Healthcare SupportWhy Work Here?
Fun and positive work environment
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.