Are you an experienced Bilingual Sales Assistant- Tagalog looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Bilingual Sales Assistant- Tagalog:
- Will assist the Tagalog speaking market
- Positions in this function provide sales support and administrative services to non-employee sales producers such as broker agents, field marketing organizations, and independent contract agents
- Ensures proper completion of contracts, marketing agreements, and documentation of sales targets
Requirements of a Bilingual Sales Assistant- Tagalog:
- High School Diploma/GED (International Diploma is accepted)
- Bilingual fluency in English and Tagalog
- Ability to interpret in English and Tagalog
- Ability to create, copy, edit, save & send using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Must be able to type and talk at the same time and navigate through multiple screens
Hours for this Position:
Monday-Friday 8-hour shift between 7am- 8pm (Must be flexible)
Advantages of this Opportunity:
Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.